OBRIEN CLUTCH WAKEBOARD 138 -143
Everything a pro rider needs , but is truly ideal for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a predictable 3-stage board with explosive pop off the wake
225,77€ exclude vat
*Shipping costs not inlcuded
Designed with 4 molded fins as well as tracking channels, the Clutch provides a smooth ride with plenty of hold on the water. The variable beveled edge keeps the midsection of the board catch-free and tapers towards the tip and tail for added bite when edging. This easy to ride board is perfect for building fundamentals, improving confidence and enhancing progression.
Key Features of O’Brien Clutch Wakeboard w/ Clutch Bindings:
- 3-Stage Rocker – This rocker line is generally flatter between the bindings but dramatically angles upward towards the tip and tail. This explosive rocker line generates a more aggressive and vertical pop off the wake
- Feather Core – Feather Core reduces the board’s swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop
- Variable Beveled Edge – Rolled edges for a smoother, catch-free ride, sharpening at the tip and tail for more bite
- Molded In Fins – Quad molded in fins
- Clutch Bindings:
- Open Toe Design for more fit flexibility
- Free-Flex tongue opens wide for easy entry
- Size Specific Construction.
- Strobel Lasted Liner.
- Comfort Footbed.
- 2 degree canted chassis
- Ultra lightweight
- 5-point adjustment
|Model/Size||Clutch 138||Clutch 143|
|Length||138cm / 54″||143cm / 56″|
|Width||42.5cm / 16.75″||43cm / 17″|
|Rocker||2.35 3-Stage||2.4 3-Stage|
|WT. Range||Up to 160 lbs||Up to 210 lbs|
|Fins||Attack 1.4||Attack 1.4|