Mistral Vortex SD1 14.0
The Vortex SD1 or ‘Special Development’ is an advancement of the highly successful Vortex, multiple winner of the 11 Cities and other premier events and past world record 24hr distance record holder. This premier pro-level board at 21.25″ width, is remarkably stable, though a 23.5″ version is also offered . Mistral beefed up the nose area to create a board one step beyond the original Vortex shape, taking on a journey of advancement worthy of this seminal board design. A superb performer in flat and medium choppy waters.
For 2020 a fine tuned version of this world record beating design and multiple 11 Cities winning board. Added nose and tail rocker improves the boards footprint and trim, making the board more useable over a wider range of conditions. Turning circle reduced with no loss of flat line speed.
2.065,00€ exclude vat
*Shipping costs not inlcuded
The Vortex SD1 includes
- A very much deeper stand in area
- Beefed up square sides
- Hardened / sharp rails from the mid section back which has resulted in greater stability
- Greater paddler control
- Improved glide
- 2 sets of scupper holes serve to drain the deck dry when moving and in the event of water ingress.
- Low drag Sturgeon nose
- Efficient deck scuppers
- Super low drag hull shape
- Long glide characteristics
|426 cm||54 cm||11.2 kg||277 lt|
|426 cm||59 cm||12.5 kg||301 lt|